2. Air coolers are divided into refrigeration industrial air coolers and household air coolers. Industrial air coolers are generally used in cold storage and cold chain logistics refrigeration environments. Household air coolers are also called water-cooled air conditioners. They are cooling, ventilation, dust-proof, An evaporative cooling ventilator that combines deodorization and humidification.
3. The traditional air cooler is in the form of placing coolant or dry ice at the bottom, and then cooling the cold curtain. This type of cooling is often inefficient and consumes a lot of energy.
Technical realization elements:
4. The purpose of this utility model is to provide an air cooler upper cover assembly with simple structure, strong cooling effect and energy saving.
5. The purpose of this utility model is achieved in that:
6. An air cooler upper cover assembly, including the upper cover body, the middle part of the upper cover body is concavely formed with a storage cavity, the cavity wall of the storage cavity is formed downward with a cooling cavity, and several concave holes are arranged on the cavity wall of the storage cavity , the cooling cavity communicates with the storage cavity through a concave hole, a number of cooling guide holes are provided at the bottom of the cooling cavity, and the upper end cover of the upper cover body is provided with a top cover for sealing the storage cavity and the cooling cavity, so The bottom of the storage chamber is provided with an upper water hole, and the hole of the upper water hole extends downward to form an upper water pipe.
7. The utility model is further provided that the upper end cover of the water inlet hole is provided with a water blocking cap, and the side wall of the water blocking cap is provided with several through holes.
8. The utility model is further configured as follows: fixed platforms are formed on both sides of the cooling cavity, hinged columns are arranged on the fixed platforms, and hinged holes matching the hinged columns are arranged on the lower surface of the top cover.
9. The utility model is further provided that the lower end of the top cover is provided with a bayonet, and the front side of the cavity wall of the storage cavity is formed with a clamping post. When the top cover is set above the storage cavity and the cooling cavity, the The card post passes through the bayonet opening.
10. The utility model is further provided that, the upper end surface of the top cover is formed with several downwardly concave storage compartments.