1. First of all, we need to prepare epoxy resin and other related production materials and table molds.
2. Then some epoxy resin should be poured into the table mold, the thickness needs to be about 0.5cm.
3. When the epoxy resin is about 60% dry, put some fir root pieces into the table mold so that the epoxy resin can be adsorbed on the fir root pieces. Of course, dried flowers or other items can also be used instead of fir root slices, but the moisture content of fir root slices will be higher, up to 7%.
4. When the epoxy resin in the table mold is about 90% dry, we should pour new epoxy resin into the table mold again, with a thickness of 1 cm.
5. When the epoxy resin on the top layer is about 70% dry, we should continue to pour new epoxy resin into the table mold, and the poured thickness is also 1 cm. The pouring is repeated many times until the epoxy resin can completely cover the fir root slices. Of course, some customers do not like to completely cover the fir root slices, so the pouring thickness of epoxy resin should be adjusted according to the needs of customers.
6. The reason why pouring is repeated in this way, and the pouring thickness is 1 cm, is because when epoxy resin is poured, high-heat boiling will be generated, which will easily cause bubbles to appear on the surface of epoxy resin. When the epoxy resin is about 70% dry, the high heat generated will be smaller. At this time, the epoxy resin is poured into it, and it is not easy to affect the decoration or the surface of the epoxy resin, thus effectively prevents the generation of air bubbles.
7. After the epoxy resin required in the table mold is poured, the table mold needs to be cured, which takes about twelve hours. The specific curing time needs to be determined according to the actual conditions such as the surrounding environment and temperature.
8. After the table mold is cured, the table mold should be demolded next.
9. Then, firstly polish the epoxy resin table after demoulding, and polish it into the shape of the table that the customer wants, so that the surface of the table becomes smooth, and there will be no defects such as particles and potholes.
10. Next, sandpaper of various specifications from 200 mesh to 10,000 mesh should be used to polish the table. During the polishing process, water should be used for polishing.
11. Finally, use polishing paste and old denim to polish the epoxy resin table, so that the table becomes more translucent, like crystal.
The above is a detailed introduction about the steps involved in the production of epoxy resin tables. I hope it can help you buy and make your favorite table. The production steps of the epoxy resin table are a bit complicated. It is recommended that you find a professional manufacturer to help make the table.