JMT Mould solemnly reminds all workshop directors and front-line production employees that “safety must survive in order to survive”. The occurrence of a safety accident can be made up for an enterprise, but it can be a family accident An irreparable disaster. Life is only once for everyone.
Three in safety production does not hurt!
1. Don't hurt yourself
2. Don't hurt others
3. Not hurt by others
"Four Musts" for safe production
Everyone must pay attention to safety: not only their own safety, but also the safety of others and other hidden safety hazards;
You must pay attention to safety in all things: you must pay attention to safety in everything you do, and do not ignore safety because of proficiency;
You must always pay attention to safety: if you do n’t want to speed up because you are about to leave work, violate the rules and ignore safety.
Must pay attention to safety everywhere: pay attention to safety everywhere
Six responsibilities for safety management
1. Regularly check the safety status of production equipment;
2. Regularly check the workshop and warehouse for hidden fire hazards;
3. Conduct safety inspections for daily production operations;
4. Host daily safety education;
5. Conduct accident investigation and handling;
6. Summarize the accident experience and lessons.
Eight common unsafe behaviors of employees
1. Misoperation, ignorance of safety, ignorance of warning: unauthorized operation, shutdown, and movement of the machine, no signal is given when the machine is turned on and off, and the switch is not locked, causing accidental rotation, power or leakage, etc., forget to turn off the device, ignore Warning mark, warning signal, operation error, running operation, the machine runs at overspeed, hand reaches into the stamping die, the work piece is firm and not firm, blow iron scraps with compressed air.
2. Cause the safety device to fail: the safety device is dismantled and blocked, the function is invalid, and the adjustment error causes the safety device to fail.
3. Use of unsafe equipment: temporary use of unsafe facilities and equipment without safety devices.
4. Hand instead of tool operation: replace the hand tool by hand, remove the swarf by hand, do not need fixture to fix, take the workpiece by hand for machining, improper storage of items.
5. Venture into dangerous places: venture into culverts, close to leaks, hazardous chemical houses, infrastructure construction sites.
6. Climbing and sitting in unsafe positions: working and staying under a lifting object, refueling, repairing, adjusting, welding, cleaning, etc. when the machine is running, there are distracting behaviors.
7. Unweared labor protection equipment: ignore its role in the workplace where personal protective equipment must be used.
8. Unsafe attire: Work through equipment that has rotating parts through the bulky clothing, wear gloves when operating the equipment with rotating parts, and the long hair of female employees can't be set up to operate the press machine.
Knowledge about production safety: violations
1. Improperly wear and use all kinds of labor protection products as required, and wear slippers, sandals, high heels, skirts, bell-bottoms, scarves, waistbands, tresses, and topless chests during the production process.
2. Work is irresponsible, leave the post without permission, hang out, drink alcohol, do private work and engage in activities that are not related to the job at work during working hours.
3. If the equipment or safety protection device is found to be defective, it will not be reported to the leader, continue to operate, and claim to remove the safety protection device without authorization and discard it.
4. Ignore safety, ignore warnings, venture into dangerous areas, places and unsafe positions for climbing and sitting.
5. Do not operate the equipment in accordance with the operating regulations and process requirements, and replace the tool with your hands without authorization.
6. Unauthorized use of equipment and vehicles that have not been inspected, accepted, handed over or sealed up, as well as arbitrarily used equipment and vehicles not operated by the leader without the approval of the leader.
7. Do not refuel, repair, check, adjust, blank, weld, clean, and troubleshoot the machine without the operation regulations.
8. Do not clean up the work site in time according to the regulations, make sure that the waste and garbage are not dumped to the specified place, the workpieces and accessories are placed arbitrarily, blocking the passage.
9. Use various lifting equipment, facilities and tools that have lost rated load capacity or do not meet safety requirements.
Failure to implement the safety precautions stipulated in the "Dangerous Operation Application Form" and blindly obeying the leaders' illegal command will not be resisted.
10. For flammable, explosive and highly toxic substances, storage, transportation, sending, receiving and handling are not carried out according to regulations.
11. Special operations are operated without a license, and motor vehicles are driven alone or without a license with a student certificate. The special equipment and key departments do not seriously register and hand over shifts and leave their posts or sleep without permission.
12. Do not talk about safety in economic contracting, use equipment and physical strength to grab time, speed, and take risks, or do not operate the equipment according to the process requirements, so that the equipment is overloaded.
13. Acts in violation of the express provisions of other laws and regulations.
to sum up
1. Supervisors, monitors and employees must pay attention
2. Strengthen daily management
3. Pay attention to employee emotions (especially in summer)
4. Simulate analysis of equipment and tooling to find out dangerous actions to prevent
5. Pay special attention to the following occasions:
Live equipment, equipment with pneumatic components, equipment with high temperature, sports spare parts, rotating parts, equipment with sharp corners and others, handling heavy objects, up and down movement of heavier objects (up and down boat)
6. Be sure to do a good job of safety protection tooling for equipment tooling
7. Turn safety work into an indispensable part of daily work